Video production requirements
- The camera should be positioned and fixed straight in front of the athlete in the starting position.
- The camera should be placed at a height of 110-130 cm from the ground and sideways (16:9) if a mobile phone is used (approximately at the height of the eyes of a referee who is sitting in a chair).
- The distance of the camera from the athlete should allow the athlete to remain within the frame during the pattern execution.
- No zoom is allowed on the athlete's movements.
- Stable plan when performing each technique.
- If during the execution of a technique the athlete goes out of the frame, the camera can be rotated and follow the athlete, but it cannot zoom in or move from the original point.
- The athlete should try to choose a space which allows to perform the technique without interruption and obstacles.
- The athlete must wear an ITF-Approved, official Sasung Dobok
- The athlete must be barefoot.
- The video should have sound (the athlete's exhalations must be clear).
- The video must be uniform and may not be a compilation of any kind. Otherwise, the athlete will be disqualified.
- Any interference or enhancements of the video are prohibited.
The match begins with a designated pattern.
- Video starts at Cha-ryeot
- The athlete greets Taekwon
- Athlete takes the Joon-bi position for the pattern to be performed
- Pattern execution starts
- After the pattern is completed and after shouting the name of the pattern, the athlete returns to the Joon-bi position and waits 2-3 seconds in the Joon-bi position.
- End of the video.
If you have technical problem - contact us: email@example.com